Bonjour de France


Thank you for your patience in waiting to see new posts on my blog and web site, these past few months have been very busy moving countries (I lived abroad for many years and now returned to France) and with all the setting up and getting everything in order, days have been quite full, but now I am ready to start working on different projects again.


I may not be able to post new things right away but will try soon. Here's a very small preview of a new project in the works: a new Bible Miniworld series of sets covering important events in the life of Moses, to complement the one already posted "the Princess and the baby".


Thank you for all your notes and encouraging comments on my blog, if you have any questions or if I miss answering your comments on the blog, don't hesitate to write me.

Didier

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back home again, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the downloads -- we are pastoring a small Hispanic congregation with little funds available and this is such a God-send. The characters, colors, etc. are so vivid and attention-grabbing for the children. May God bless your labors for Him!

    ReplyDelete