Bible Paper Toys - Easter



Here’s a model of the Easter story for you to assemble.
You can download the model here:
http://www.mylittlehouse.org/the-easter-story.html

Take the time to look through the different pieces and instructions before starting, to help you get familiar with the project. Most pieces are simple to put together, a few are a little more complex, but remember always try the parts together before gluing, and if you make a mistake, it is easy to reprint another page.

These booklets are free to download and use for your Easter preparation, for Bible activities with children or Sunday school. Feel free to share them with others. I simply ask you to not use these for commercial purposes, and to always include my name and copyright. If you like, and enjoy this project you may send me a donation for my work. It will be appreciated and will help me to continue to create more activities.







8 comments:

  1. I liket your blog very much.
    I have used the pictures in my blog because i work with children and your blog have beem very good to me.
    God bless you!
    Ana Paula - São Paulo - Brasil

    My blog:
    tiapaulalimeira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do these with my son - they are aesome! I can't find the download button for the pattern though - am I missing it somewhere?
    Michelle
    Musingsofme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Michelle, thank you.
    To download you can look at the end of each post for each book, there is a link to download the PDF, or you can click on each pictures separately and it will open up in a new window, then you can enlarge the picture and right click the mouse and save as in any place on your computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not seeing the link to download it either. :S Apparently I'm confused. Help please? Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Wonderfull Job! Great for kids!
    Congratulation!

    Débora - Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation, your work is so beautiful! I'm from Brasil and I wish that his stories were translated into Portuguese. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the Bible Paper Toys The Easter Story no longer available? Thank you so much for all the beautiful work you do and for sharing it with us. It is such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete